Fuel Economy.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sinbad

Reaction score
I'm impressed, on 1st tank full I am getting 29.7 local driving on the newly acquired '22.
On my 2018, I drove from Stuart, FL to Daytona with cruise going at 70MPH and return trip 80 MPH. The gas mileage was exactly the same 32.0 bpoth ways.

CoolDad

Reaction score
I just drove from Ohio to NC. 450 mile average is 34.6 with a max of 40.0. 2020 1.7L two adults with luggage.

comp

Reaction score
are these #s from the dash or pen to paper math ? my 17 dash says im getting 2.3 mpg more than i really am,,,checked a few co-workers with different brand cars ,,same thing all higher on their dash readings,,,,,,i guess a 2x4 aint a 2x4 LOL

PaulD

Reaction score
My wife has driven a 2013 2.4l since 2014 or 2015. The first summer we had it, we drove to Maine for vacation. About 240 miles each way, all highway. I drove and I usually drive conservatively so 60-70mph. Both there and back we achieved 43mpg over at least 50 miles. I kept it in the mileage logger because I thought it was so good. Within a couple years, one of the cam actuators crapped out and both intake and exhaust were replaced. It occurred to me, sometime after that that our gas mileage was nothing like it used to be. The best highway I can get is 33 mpg and mixed is about 24. I see the current mpg is about what others are posting but I was curious if anyone else has had a similar experience or if GM changed the actuators and they no longer function the same.

Members online

No members online now.