Fuel Economy.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Post up your fuel mileage that you are getting right now. Tell us if you feel that your ride lives up to the dealer's sticker or what they told you should expect to see from your ride.

Shanks12

Reaction score
My girl is avg about 25mpg's.. but according to her computer it's at an average speed of ~30 mph.. So not to bad! We have seen as high as 32mpg on the highway..

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
My girl is avg about 25mpg's.. but according to her computer it's at an average speed of ~30 mph.. So not to bad! We have seen as high as 32mpg on the highway..

I feel like ours will do better as I still feel that its not entirely broken in...

I only have 17k miles on it...

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
I'm getting just above 20 for an average (V6)

Just got back from roughly a 600 mile trip, with mostly HWY. I reset the average to just see what I would end up with, the avg was 22mpg

Which goes with the 20mpg listed as on the window sticker

Would like more, but our V6 is pretty thirsty. I wish we could have a lean burn mode engaged

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I'm getting just above 20 for an average (V6)

Just got back from roughly a 600 mile trip, with mostly HWY. I reset the average to just see what I would end up with, the avg was 22mpg

Which goes with the 20mpg listed as on the window sticker

Would like more, but our V6 is pretty thirsty. I wish we could have a lean burn mode engaged

Yeah I am wondering what a tune will do for our fuel mileage...

Shanks12

Reaction score
I meant more like 17,165 and not 1700 in case I came off wrong there. :)

yeah, I knew ya meant that... haha

Yeah we think once the engine gets a little more broke in, we think we will get a little better mpg's... With only 2500 miles it is still in its baby stage

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
yeah, I knew ya meant that... haha

Yeah we think once the engine gets a little more broke in, we think we will get a little better mpg's... With only 2500 miles it is still in its baby stage

10-4 ha ha

Yeah I feel like mileage got better the more miles we put on it... all in all I am really glad we got the 6 and not the 4...

Shanks12

Reaction score
10-4 ha ha

Yeah I feel like mileage got better the more miles we put on it... all in all I am really glad we got the 6 and not the 4...

Yeah, We didn't even test drive the 6 just because we figured we would want it instead.. But overall were pretty happy with the power on the 4cyl

I mean, its no where near my truck... but it gets us around

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Yeah, We didn't even test drive the 6 just because we figured we would want it instead.. But overall were pretty happy with the power on the 4cyl

I mean, its no where near my truck... but it gets us around

If I ever thought to go back and the question would arise how would I have done it differently... I think I would get the 4 just to have the Ltz trim package.

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
Yeah its the highest trim level but there are always extras that you can get beyond that...

I liked the LT package over the LTZ....The only thing I thought was nicer was the projector headlights, but not worth the 3k upgrade over the 2LT, considering you could add leather and powerlift to the 2LT cheaper than getting an LTZ (only 1500 in options). Didnt need the rest :)

Members online

No members online now.