All I have left is the Dallas Cowboys.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbiggers

Reaction score
College football is dead to me now:favorites68:. See my avatar and you will understand why:bawl:.

Can the Cowboys make me believe in football again??? They have looked much better lately. They play the Redskins tomorrow. I say the Cowboys by 14.

Who are you rooting for in the NFL this year?

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
All I can do is tell you who I will not be rooting for... That would be the Raiders, Ravens and Steelers. Not much fan of the Dolphins either..

I do not watch a lot of football mostly because I stay pretty busy!

If the cowboys end up at the super bowl and not against the Browns I will root for them.

I would like the browns to have a good season since I am from there. But they wont...

I guess by now you can understand my hatred for the Ravens and Steelers.. :p

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Well they did good today, the redskins is always a tough win and to see the boys win in overtime was a great win..

rbiggers

Reaction score
Man, that was a great game today! The Cowboys held it together. I always love beating the Redskins. Never gets old!

prheaume

Reaction score
For me, in Quebec, football is dead, almost!

Our local team, Green and gold of Sherbrooke University had a great season, record of 7-2. But they loss on Quebec final against Quebec city, who is in final right now for the canadian title.

For the CFL, the Montreal Alouettes, winner of the last two years championship, they lost on semi final this year, but one of the best game I saw in my life. I was at the stadium to see them lose 52-44 in overtime. I'm not sure the defence coach love that game but the show was amazing!

Now I'm looking at the NCAA. New fan here, I'm 40 min from Vermont, I don't know if they have a team or something but, the NCAA now how to put a show. WOW

rbiggers

Reaction score
For me, in Quebec, football is dead, almost!

Our local team, Green and gold of Sherbrooke University had a great season, record of 7-2. But they loss on Quebec final against Quebec city, who is in final right now for the canadian title.

For the CFL, the Montreal Alouettes, winner of the last two years championship, they lost on semi final this year, but one of the best game I saw in my life. I was at the stadium to see them lose 52-44 in overtime. I'm not sure the defence coach love that game but the show was amazing!

Now I'm looking at the NCAA. New fan here, I'm 40 min from Vermont, I don't know if they have a team or something but, the NCAA now how to put a show. WOW

Sounds like some high scoring games up there! My team use to be that way too in the NCAA, but our offense has stalled the last month. We have 2 starting running backs, our best wide receiver, and an offensive lineman out for the year with knee injuries. And to top that off, our quarterback has really struggled lately for some reason. Very weird year for us.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Sounds like some high scoring games up there! My team use to be that way too in the NCAA, but our offense has stalled the last month. We have 2 starting running backs, our best wide receiver, and an offensive lineman out for the year with knee injuries. And to top that off, our quarterback has really struggled lately for some reason. Very weird year for us.

The head coach change was hard on them.

rbiggers

Reaction score
The head coach change was hard on them.

Did you see where Leach got the head coaching job at Washington State? He's gonna fit right in up there. I hope he does well. He's a good dude, he was just ready to move on from Tech.
We'll be alright next year.

Growing pains.......

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I seen that, I do hope that he does good up there.

Tech will do better next year.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
That was the dumbest last 24 seconds of all time.
Dez catches the ball ( Yoo Hoo coach call time out)
Romo spikes the ball ( Yoo Hoo coach call a time out so you can try to move the ball closer )
Kicker makes the Field goal (()#)(#%&*&(%(&$^#$ coach calls time out, WHY YOU Dumb ass)

Then the defense can not tackle in overtime...

Dear Santa

All I want for xmass is a new owner and head coach.

rbiggers

Reaction score
The Cowboys will blow even the easiest of wins. They absolutely amaze me with new and different versions of dumb a$$ each and every week.

Will it ever end......

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
It might when Jerry sells the team, meaning never or at least not for a long time.

Members online