Original Owner 2013 Equinox (2.4L, AWD, LT) ..... Only 75K - I finally joined this Forum for tapping into the "Big Brains" of experience here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ANGLICO

Reaction score
Howdy.

Finally decided to join, and hopefully contribute. As the original owner of a 2013 Equinox (2.4L AWD LT) with only 75 K miles, I've been VERY LUCKY on not having any issues other than the dreaded P0411 code. We were lucky and got a solidly built one that has had no issues. I do all of my preventive and scheduled maintenance at home, to include brakes. So everything is up to date and still clean on the drive train. Its a California car and has never seen salted roads = no corrosion.

I've jumped in to look at other's ideas for the basic maintenance for this car, but never had a reason to contribute any experiences or ideas of my own. Granted, most of the repair or diagnosis tips I used were from reviewing YouTube videos (thank you to people who take the time to do those).

Now, I think I am at the point of the vehicle's life where I'll have more questions and be doing more repairs.

So thank you, in advance, for all of those who are lending, and will lend some brain power and "how to" to this shade tree mechanic.

Semper Fidelis,

USMC: 1983-2009 (Active/Reserve and broken time).

ANGLICO

Reaction score
Glad to be here. Should have joined years ago. I'm looking forward to learning some hacks and tips.

Members online