Update on flat tow procedure for 2023 - 2024 Equinox - new guidance from GM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmymac

Reaction score
Can't find the GM Update. You indicate or imply that FWD is no longer flat towable and I don't believe that is correct. I am looking at buying 2024 Equinox Premier and trying to verify that FWD is flat towable. Owners manual seems to indicate it is. It also appears the car engine is running the whole time while being towed, that cannot be correct can it?

bagbyjw

Reaction score
Can't find the GM Update. You indicate or imply that FWD is no longer flat towable and I don't believe that is correct. I am looking at buying 2024 Equinox Premier and trying to verify that FWD is flat towable. Owners manual seems to indicate it is. It also appears the car engine is running the whole time while being towed, that cannot be correct can it?
Here is the GM update, I think this is what you were referring to, just click anywhere in the gray box

Cmaher

Reaction score
Hi, Here is the link to the updated owners manual and the pages they added. The update is right at the beginning. https://www.chevrolet.com/bypass/pc...ox_OM_en_US_U_85150510B_2023JUL27_2P_INS1.pdf

Attachments

• 2024CHEVYEQUINOXUPDATE.pdf
    725.8 KB · Views: 2

Members online

No members online now.