2011 equinox stalling issues?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thecolty

Reaction score
Lets try this again...

Got a call back from the dealership yesterday. They had to order a part (she didn't tell me what) and a tool. They don't get it til Tuesday. She said the pulled the same error code as last time.

She said they are working with Chevy on this now so I don't know what that means. The fact they got the same code and need a new tool and part is interesting...

I asked her to change the oil as well because the rep when I dropped it off said it wasn't necessary. The service rep when I dropped the car off said that most of the info you find on the internet is more trouble then its worth, but couldn't explain why changing the oil would not be worth doing.

:****sweak:

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Got a call back from the dealership yesterday. They had to order a part (she didn't tell me what) and a tool. They don't get it til Tuesday. She said the pulled the same error code as last time.

She said they are working with Chevy on this now so I don't know what that means. The fact they got the same code and need a new tool and part is interesting...

I asked her to change the oil as well because the rep when I dropped it off said it wasn't necessary. The service rep when I dropped the car off said that most of the info you find on the internet is more trouble then its worth, but couldn't explain why changing the oil would not be worth doing.

:****sweak:

OK that is a little strange, funny the the 2.4 has been out for sometime now and they need a tool.
Do let us konw.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Ha, I've done that before but certainly not with a specialty tool... I remember looking for whatever tool it was and didn't find it until the next time I lifted the hood.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
OK my strange start ups are getting more strange. Will post more info this weekend when I get a little bit of time.
Going to try to take it in next week or sooner if it brakes down. Grrrrrrrr

wrusprod

Reaction score
Just signed on this site. I see some familiar names..

Anyone having issues with the Rattling noise at startup?...

I also had stalling out and an check engine light..with P0011..which is with the Cam sensor.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Just signed on this site. I see some familiar names..

Anyone having issues with the Rattling noise at startup?...

I also had stalling out and an check engine light..with P0011..which is with the Cam sensor.

Hey, Welcome to the site!

I think that there have been a few that have had the Cam sensor replaced. It sounds like my Nox is starting to make that rattling sound too.

wrusprod

Reaction score
thanks!

hmm cam sensor replaced...havent heard that yet. i had the actuators replaced,didnt solve it...nox-rocks, have you heard about the sensor itself being replaced?

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
why no 2010, only seems to be 2011 that were built between oct and april.
What did GM do different.

nox-rocks

Reaction score
It seems there was a programmimg change made to the 2011's and now they might be changing the programming back to the 2010 programming as a fix.

Members online

No members online now.