What else are you doing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
Ok you multi taskers what else are you doing besides posting on the forums?

I am watching Eragon.

Wow...Your admitting to watching that movie!

:p

Though I have read the books...the movie just seemed like too much was changed. Wish the final book would hurry up and come out, soon as I know its otw the I'm going to have to re-read series to catch up as it has been a while since Brisingr was out.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Wow...Your admitting to watching that movie!

:p

Though I have read the books...the movie just seemed like too much was changed. Wish the final book would hurry up and come out, soon as I know its otw the I'm going to have to re-read series to catch up as it has been a while since Brisingr was out.

Well I would like to think that You would enjoy that movie... I could be wrong though. I am not much of a book reader...

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
Well I would like to think that You would enjoy that movie... I could be wrong though. I am not much of a book reader...

I've seem parts of it, but enjoyed the books and too much was changed for hollywood...if they redid the series and followed better with the story line it could be a blockbuster...

If you like the story I would recommend the series to you, its a very good read, but I will say its similar to harry potter where you are questioning why on earth would you do that, I mean eragon has magic becomes half dragon and still has issues with basic combat it seems

Members online

No members online now.