What else are you doing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
Playing with different tunes for my LF1 and 6T70 (what I've been doing several nights in a row!)

WOOT for LF1's is all I have to say! Video will come up this weekend of the "latest" tune as its nearly complete imo, just needs some more logging to go through, which I will do over the weekend for Vince and maybe some fine tuning. Tranny tune needs little more work, going to log it over the weekend. The 1-2 shift above 6k rpms has too much torque management, so it kills the power on the shift, then once in gear "bam" the power is back. Just doesnt feel "smooth" enough, will see if he can get that worked out correct :)

But I will say the power curve feels more linear vs previously the "rubber" band of no power until 4500+rpms.

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
I've been sore after spending sunday out in the inlet.....This was the more interesting entrance into the Atlantic Ocean. Sebastian Inlet has crazy currents, and is considered one of the best surfing locations in due to the waves (not so bad in video). But the Ocean side is just stunningly beautiful, spent most of the day jumping the waves (water goes from high 80's on the river side, to 78-82 ocean side...just feels great)..................But today my back is paying for it!

Last edited:

Members online