Turning radius

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cmaher

Reaction score
Just today I had to park in a parking garage. You know, narrow spots and other drivers who do not understand what those white lines on the pavement are for. That was a five-point turn to get parked.
Yep, we understand!

Slow Learner

Reaction score
This car has the worst turning radius of any vehicle of any vehicle I have ever owned. Trying to adjust. I have curbed this damn thing more than every other car in the last 50 fn years. anyone else, or is it me? 2018 Premier
Actually, no. I have a 2019 Equinox 2.0T (same model as yours) which has a noticeably SMALLER turn radius than my previous model, a 2010 2.3 Equinox. It was a barge.
Still, your point is valid. Other manufacturers make front-wheel-drive carts with much smaller turn radii. Why not GM?

Severum17

Reaction score
You didn't give any information on what year or model your Equinox is so I can't give you the specs on it.

The turning diameter of my 1997 Ford Aerostar is 40 ft.
The page I linked to shows the 2023 Malibu turning diameter is 37 ft.
The turning diameter of the 2022 Equinox is 37.4 ft (radius 18.7 ft)
LT w/ 1LT SUV1.5L | Turbo | I4 | DOHC SIDI VVT | 6 Spd Auto, Electronically-Controlled With OD | FWD18.7 ft37.4 ft

(Double the length of the radius to get the diameter.)

Chevrolet Equinox Turning Radius Overview

The Chevrolet Equinox curb-to-curb turning radius is between 18.7 and 20.8 feet as specified in our data below, organized by trim, option package, and model year.

For example the 2024 Chevrolet Equinox with the LT 4dr w/ 2FL trim package curb-to-curb turning radius is 18

It's you.
No, its not

Members online

No members online now.