Leak in 2018 Premier Taillight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toomanyedwards

Reaction score
Hey all,
I have inherited a 2018 Equinox Premier that has moisture in the passenger turn (LED?) signal assembly. The turn signal illuminates dimly and I get fast blink when I try and use it. It looks like this is *supposed* to be a sealed assembly with no serviceable parts. Has anyone had any issue like this and had any success fixing it. If not, any recommendations on best place to get a replacement? Thanks!

-e

ricklack

Reaction score
I had a minor accident and it broke the red lens off the RR tail lamp assembly. Talking to the dealer parts dept, it seems there are 2 different part #s - one with a gasket and one without. Unsure if that is the case with 2018 but worth checking. Perhaps you are missing a gasket?

However, with the UAW strike, everyone seems to be out of stock of tail lamps, especially the LED version. I have been waiting since July.

Check Rockauto.com, they had some 3rd party parts available for mine briefly, maybe you'll get lucky for yours.

Members online

No members online now.