Leak in 2018 Premier Taillight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toomanyedwards

Reaction score
Hey all,
I have inherited a 2018 Equinox Premier that has moisture in the passenger turn (LED?) signal assembly. The turn signal illuminates dimly and I get fast blink when I try and use it. It looks like this is *supposed* to be a sealed assembly with no serviceable parts. Has anyone had any issue like this and had any success fixing it. If not, any recommendations on best place to get a replacement? Thanks!

-e

ricklack

Reaction score
I had a minor accident and it broke the red lens off the RR tail lamp assembly. Talking to the dealer parts dept, it seems there are 2 different part #s - one with a gasket and one without. Unsure if that is the case with 2018 but worth checking. Perhaps you are missing a gasket?

However, with the UAW strike, everyone seems to be out of stock of tail lamps, especially the LED version. I have been waiting since July.

Check Rockauto.com, they had some 3rd party parts available for mine briefly, maybe you'll get lucky for yours.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts