Roof Rails - Anyone know this model or brand?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny K Cleveland

Reaction score
I'm helping my daughter with researching/buying roof rails for a kayak and seller stated these are OEM off a '19 Premier.. I don't see them that look like this online and the OEM accessory ones are all black and extend beyond the mounts.. and these look curved, which may not be desireable? hoping to find out who makes these and see reviews.. If they are some brand name, it's a good deal.. if cheap ones, not so much. I also see the brightlines brand ones for about $110 rate very well.

Thoughts? Thanks in advance!

356280279_6335889943171292_1093695983104286191_n.jpg

Hey Vern!

Reaction score
If they are Chevrolet, they should have a part number on them. My 18 premier has the wide bars. Desirable is in the eyes of the user. Some people like these because they look sleek. Some people like the wide ones because thy have more possibility. They look nice. If you go with these, make sure they include the screws.

Johnny K Cleveland

Reaction score
Thanks Hey Vern! We couldn't confirm with the owner any numbers.. and I still can't find any pictures to confirm they are OEM, so rather than driving an hour to check them out, I think she's going to go with Brightlines brand that rate very well. Appreciate the input!

InkyDoggy

Reaction score
Those are the OEM units that were installed in the 2018 through todays Equinox Premiers. They would be tubular extruded aluminum bars with cast aluminum mounting ends on them. Also the screws that go to them are 1 inch long metric number 6 or the 6 x 25 screws are the same.

Members online