OnStar Deals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dug2013

Reaction score
What is the best renewal deal for onstar and for xm?
I know you don't have to pay the rates they publicly advertise.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I've seen annual prices around $149.95 and that would be about $13 a month. There are some coupons out there for $50 off but I don't know how legit they are or if they are even useable.

What kind of rates are you seeing? I thought it was around $14 a month but I might be confused with XM/Sirius.

masijc

Reaction score
With other cars that I have leased I found the best way to get a deal on XM is to let the trial service expire and wait 1-2 months (if you can hold out) before renewing. My other car is a 2012 MB C300 - I let the 90 day trial expire and didn't renew. Got a letter from XM with a great deal and ignored it. The next month I got a call with an even better deal. Remainder of the lease (2 years) for $124.00.

pieter

Reaction score
What is the best renewal deal for onstar and for xm?
I know you don't have to pay the rates they publicly advertise.

I waited with my OnStar until it was within 2 weeks of expiring and up till then the offers had just been the plain advertised ones. I was only going to go for the basic coverage -I'm not directionally challenged and know how to read a Google map- and was just about ready to do an annual package when I received an offer that was about a 32% discount on the monthly rate and that worked out to less money than the 3 year rate. Glad I waited until almost the last minute....:emotions34:

bigbillsd

Reaction score
I let the trial expire in March. In July they offered 35% off. $12.95 monthly for the Safe & Sound plan.

Members online