2023 Equinox with Onstar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Suzantn

Reaction score
We just bought an Equinox 2023 and have a free trial of Onstar. I tried Onstar navigation today for the first time. When turn-by-turn directions were sent to my phone, I was expecting a map like a GPS or Google Maps but it was just an arrow with turn-by-turn directions. I prefer a map view. Is there a way to get a map view like a GPS when I requestion navigation?
Thank you,
Suzanne

Hey Vern!

Reaction score
Depending on your model, you may have navigation. look at your infotainment system. The navigation button looks like a compass with arrows pointing out directions. You should be able to enter an address there.

Smokin Equinox

Reaction score
Depending on your model, you may have navigation. look at your infotainment system. The navigation button looks like a compass with arrows pointing out directions. You should be able to enter an address there.
Ive had to call them back ( press Button again) and ask the directions be sent to my NAV Screen .....NOT dash. Happens once in a while, It works!

Coastie

Reaction score
Try your Apple Carplay or Android's version. Then you can use the apps on your phone for Nav.

Members online

No members online now.