Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Boarn in Ohio, live in Texas, but Yellowstone is were my heart is.

Order a Terrain in Oct,
TPW 11/1/2010
That seems to have been pushed back to 11/8/2010.
2011 SLT 2
FWD I4
Carbon Black
Brownstone
Nav
Cargo PKG

First drive in the I4 Terrain the dealer gave me the keys and told me to be back before closing time, so I spent 3 hours driving it around.
Second time was in the V6 and spent a 1.5 hours.
After that I knew that I could live with the I4 and really wanted the better MPG of the I4.

Right now driving a 2008 Cobalt SS/TC and I know I am going to miss the handling and power that it has (got 34 MPG driving 80 mph in Kansas) I need a lot more room then it offers.
Trying to put a Camera with a 100x400 lens that is on a tripod back in the car because a 400 lb Grizzly Bear decides to come towards you is no fun with the Cobalt.

Pic of Griz
IMG_33670040.jpg

Love taking pictures, going on vacation, messing around with cars and hanging out with friends.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I see your car was yellow also.

IMG_2721.jpg

Not having enough room is the only problem I have with the SS

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Philip!

Your story sounds a little familiar! :p

We can't wait till you take delivery of your ride... Its one of the best things I know when you have a new car!

Make sure you share as many photos with us as you like! We have a photography sections so it sounds like you will fit in here perfectly!

Brian

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
I see your car was yellow also.

IMG_2721.jpg

Not having enough room is the only problem I have with the SS

I miss the driving experience of that car, simply cannot be beat, even on cars in the 40k range. Interiors needed work, but the driving experience was fantastic, I had more fun in the SS/TC then I did in what I always thought would be my "performance car phase" bi-turbo S4.

On the color..I see your coping me this time ;)

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Philip!

Your story sounds a little familiar! :p

We can't wait till you take delivery of your ride... Its one of the best things I know when you have a new car!

Make sure you share as many photos with us as you like! We have a photography sections so it sounds like you will fit in here perfectly!

Brian

Thanks Brian I will.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I miss the driving experience of that car, simply cannot be beat, even on cars in the 40k range. Interiors needed work, but the driving experience was fantastic, I had more fun in the SS/TC then I did in what I always thought would be my "performance car phase" bi-turbo S4.

On the color..I see your coping me this time ;)

Cool nights with the windows down, rowing the gears on a twisty road hearing the turbo spooling up.

As far as coping on the color goes, Yep, fell in love with the first time I seen one at the dealer.
And I told myself I would not ever have a dark color car ever again.:rolleyes:

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
We are new here at this site so if you have any suggestions just send me or shaggy a message and we will make things better!

You and Steve seem to have a lot in common with those rides... They both looked awesome!

I know what you mean with the turbo and all but I have a different kind! :D

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
We are new here at this site so if you have any suggestions just send me or shaggy a message and we will make things better!

You and Steve seem to have a lot in common with those rides... They both looked awesome!

I know what you mean with the turbo and all but I have a different kind! :D

Will do.

You do need more smilies here, if you need so I can supply them.
I have lots of them from being a admin on a board myself.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! How did you find us here. Also, how come you are ordering one? I will be uploading a ton of cool smilies here tonight.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! How did you find us here. Also, how come you are ordering one? I will be uploading a ton of cool smilies here tonight.

Google

I could not find what I wanted on the lots and when I did it was sold.

I kind of a violate smilie fan, I find them and load them on the thirdgen car club board.
I like that one. Thanks for adding some really good ones.
:beatdeadhorse5:

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I hate to say it but at one time I could post up and use more smilies then words.
Funny thing is most of the other people that were on there got so they had no problem reading my post.

Members online