New 2024 Equinox Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhiteDolfin

Reaction score
Aloha everybody! Call me Kai.
I'm happy to find this forum - it looks very cool!
And as that old saying goes, "A friend in need, is a friend indeed" - I'm hoping to get some help from you folks, so I'll be posting here in a moment.
I'm in Honolulu. Yeah, Hawai'i is a "kind of" State - things are typically done much differently here (I grew up here). No, I don't live in a grass shack (my monthly maintenance fee is regular proof).
A word of advice - if you don't already have a job here; or don't have 7 figures in a bank account (or trust); DON'T move here! We have the best weather and beautiful scenery, BUT, we also have a questionable State gov't , "Paradise tax" (we get paid about 10% less, and pay at least 10%+ more for everything than on the continent), limited goods to purchase, awful drivers, crazy bicyclists and mopedders; frequent (worsening) traffic jams, road rage and racism; and lately we've had an earthquake and frequent murders. So, come visit (please), spend a LOT of money when you're here (PLEASE!), and then go home and come back soon! :love:
Mahalo!

Last edited:

StuBlue

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum to and also a new 2024 Equinox owner from Texas. Sorry the Bahamas are my Hawaii!

Members online

No members online now.