New Member, looking at a Used 2013 Equinox 2LT...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toddman35

Reaction score
I'm looking at buying a used 2013 2LT Equinox! It has the 2.4 L, 13,124 miles, heated Leather seats, 7" touch screen MyLink radio, back up cam, remote start, fog lights, & 18" chrome wheels, with Michelin tires... Dealer is asking $24,00 got them down to $22,000, is that a Fair Price?

CarFax was Clean 1 owner over 8 months, no Red Flags... Didn't have any body or frame repairs, no major mechanical! Called the dealer that sold it new to see if there were any major repairs done.... They said it had regular oil changes, the front dome light Circuit replaced, and 7" touchScreen radio Replaced!

Also on test-drive I noticed a slight Vibration in the Gas Pedal, Only on Light acceleration! It went away if I gave it more gas! Chevy dealer asked if they could get that Resolved, would I still be interested! I replied yes, as other than that the SUV is Flawless...

What are your thoughts? Thanks Todd...

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I am wondering if the vibration was due to the eco mode. I have the v6 so I don't know a whole lot about the eco mode.

Sounds like a nice car other than that.

Members online

Latest posts