New Chevy guy.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NikeRJC

Reaction score
Hey all. Im new to this forum and have been a GM technician since 2005. I've always driven imports prior. I picked up my 2019 Equinox 1.5t Premier at my dealership last year. I’m enjoying it so far but it definitely needed some modifications. I’d love to to hear what you all have done. So far I’ve….
1. Tinted all windows including windshield and sunroof(extra heat rejection). Nice to keep the sunshade open in the summer.
2. Installed ambient lighting to front and rear floors.
3. Installed ambient light to storage compartment under the radio/wireless phone charger.
4. Replaced chrome side mirrors with body colored ones.
5. GM floor liners and cargo liner
6. Installed 19” black/machined wheels from GMC Terrain.
7. Installed frameless rear view mirror from Cadillac XT5.
8. Shifter knob from Chevy Blazer ( newer design and leather wrapped)
9. LED fog lights
10. LED back up bulbs( took some extra modifying to have back up can function as designed)
11. LED license plate bulbs.
12. Tail lamp upgrade to 2022+ RS/premier lamp assemblies.
13. Start/stop delete( my personal favorite!)
What else can I do???

Attachments

• IMG_6688.jpg
    IMG_6688.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6765.jpg
    IMG_6765.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 6

Hey Vern!

Reaction score
Hey all. Im new to this forum and have been a GM technician since 2005. I've always driven imports prior. I picked up my 2019 Equinox 1.5t Premier at my dealership last year. I’m enjoying it so far but it definitely needed some modifications. I’d love to to hear what you all have done. So far I’ve….
1. Tinted all windows including windshield and sunroof(extra heat rejection). Nice to keep the sunshade open in the summer.
2. Installed ambient lighting to front and rear floors.
3. Installed ambient light to storage compartment under the radio/wireless phone charger.
4. Replaced chrome side mirrors with body colored ones.
5. GM floor liners and cargo liner
6. Installed 19” black/machined wheels from GMC Terrain.
7. Installed frameless rear view mirror from Cadillac XT5.
8. Shifter knob from Chevy Blazer ( newer design and leather wrapped)
9. LED fog lights
10. LED back up bulbs( took some extra modifying to have back up can function as designed)
11. LED license plate bulbs.
12. Tail lamp upgrade to 2022+ RS/premier lamp assemblies.
13. Start/stop delete( my personal favorite!)
What else can I do???
Looks nice. I love the wheels and the color is great! You can install some cup holder hero liners in the interior for a little pop of color.

Members online