Is everyone dead or what?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I want to go fishing, just no time to do it.
I did was the Terrain tonight, had a lot of bugs on the front and bird poo on the top.

rwblaine82

Reaction score
Still alive here! Working 60 hrs a week none stop for the last 9 months. Soo tired. Wifes equinox stinks while my duramax is mint... Dang.. Wife should learn how to clean it up more often when shes only workin 20 hrs a week. Anyways. Hi!! And miss some of ya guys!

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Still alive here! Working 60 hrs a week none stop for the last 9 months. Soo tired. Wifes equinox stinks while my duramax is mint... Dang.. Wife should learn how to clean it up more often when shes only workin 20 hrs a week. Anyways. Hi!! And miss some of ya guys!

I got a new Duramax for the business last Saturday! My 07 is still way faster! :waytogo:

rwblaine82

Reaction score
I got a new Duramax for the business last Saturday! My 07 is still way faster! :waytogo:

My 05 flies after i got efi live w dsp5 switch, 4 in exhaust, intake, etc. I limped my tranny 3 times so far :(. Gotta shell out 4 gs to get my tranny built... Errr

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
My 05 flies after i got efi live w dsp5 switch, 4 in exhaust, intake, etc. I limped my tranny 3 times so far :(. Gotta shell out 4 gs to get my tranny built... Errr

I never limped mine nut I hardly ever switched my dsp5 all the way over. I only dyno ran it at 420hp to the wheels... I would like to do a suncoast someday.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

rwblaine82

Reaction score
We dont chip our computer we use efi live. Its reprogram our original computer and have 5 different program setting at switch on the fly. Google efi live and u will see. Its the best tune for our trucks out there.

prheaume

Reaction score
Not dead here but almost. Get a year subscription at the gym. Hard work pays up! Dropped 21 pounds in 30 days !! 22 to go for my goal set for july 1st !

TheDarkKnightKnox

Reaction score
NICE!!!! Keep up the good work. I Joined a boxing club the end of Feb, burn around 1000 cals for an hour workout. Dropped 18lbs since then and feeling pretty tone.

It does seem like there used to be more action on this forum per the posts!. I'm glad to be new and a part of it anyway.

prheaume

Reaction score
Boxing is hard! I've done some kickboxing lessons, but it was too hard for the schedule. When I had my other job, it was easy since I had day off in the week. But now with evening off... the gym is fully loaded lol.

and yes, I keep posting hoping to kickstart this forum lol

TheDarkKnightKnox

Reaction score
Boxing is def hard, its the best workout i've ever had. I got tired of the same old going to the gym walking around doing a set here a set there, waiting for machines. Personal Trainers walking around wanting to give you a "free session" than be pissed at you because you don't want to sign up for expensive personal training.

So i will have to say Our Canadian Friends to the north do a great job of building the Equinox! :waytogo:

tallbump

Reaction score
I'm here. NO gym for me, I do have a baby if that helps.

Haven't done much to the Nox except give it a good washing last Saturday. Soon will be a full detailing job.

Members online