Is everyone dead or what?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prheaume

Reaction score
Not a lot of action here these days, what are guys doing ? haha

Just want to help some friends. They have a band called Openfieldz, they just released a demo and a video.

You can listen to it here :

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZnBQUU07keg"[/URL]

Hope you like it :)

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Things will pick back up! Been busy as craziness with work kicking into high gear and a baby on the way.I've been spending my spare time at the gym... Trying to get in shape before the baby gets here..

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Feel dead, working 60 hours a week now and not going to end anytime soon from what I see.
Wish it would slow down just a bit, I have so much stuff to do at home and so little time to do it.

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
Feel dead, working 60 hours a week now and not going to end anytime soon from what I see.
Wish it would slow down just a bit, I have so much stuff to do at home and so little time to do it.

Same

Even pulled 2 18hour days last week, this weekend I've been just too tired to get much of anything accomplished that I want to. Should level out some after next week

prheaume

Reaction score
haha ! now I understand why I feel like a private chat with Oleg here :p

For my part, I have a new position at the dealership that makes me do a lot of office work, so sometimes between two workorder a log a few secondes to check :p

glad to see everyone's ok !

prheaume

Reaction score
little change.. will be the second finally, the girlfriend can't get the first.

do you have any plans for your vacation Karen?

prheaume

Reaction score
Yes!

For now I only have two. Only my second year at BMW. Supposed to go to Florida in January for my second week!

tallbump

Reaction score
Hope this place isn't dead. Just joined and I am hoping to learn a lot of good info. ALso hoping to make a few friends and have a cool new place to hang.

Members online

No members online now.