Had a surprisingly good experience with another forum...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
So I posted a link on another Equinox forum leading it to this site and even though I was warned by members that I could get in trouble the Admin there was cool with it... "I should have asked for permission!"

He mentioned and I agreed with his statement that these forums are to spread the work of the Chevy Equinox to encourage sales and knowledge base to support GM...

Our common goal here as Chevy/GMC/Cadillac(GM) owners is to get this company away from the government anyway we can!

Feel free to comment and Elaborate!

Heres the link to this site with my intro:

EquinoxForum

Last edited:

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Well its been said before... Its better to be banned hoping and thinking that all the people that were meant to see the link did...

gearhead

Reaction score
So I posted a link on another Equinox forum leading it to this site and even though I was warned by members that I could get in trouble the Admin there was cool with it... "I should have asked for permission!"

He mentioned and I agreed with his statement that these forums are to spread the work of the Chevy Equinox to encourage sales and knowledge base to support GM...

Our common goal here as Chevy/GMC/Cadillac(GM) owners is to get this company away from the government anyway we can!

Feel free to comment and Elaborate!

Heres the link to this site with my intro:

EquinoxForum
Ya, I found that place after we bought the Terrain for the wife.
Learned lots about the engine, AWD and the tons of electronic gizmatrons (is that a word?...LOL) on our new ride.
A lot of good peeps there!

It was nice of the Admin there to react the way he/she did (not that he/she is a he/she...LMAO!...not that there's anything wrong with that, ok, now I'm drifting!!!).

:cool:

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Ya, I found that place after we bought the Terrain for the wife.
Learned lots about the engine, AWD and the tons of electronic gizmatrons (is that a word?...LOL) on our new ride.
A lot of good peeps there!

It was nice of the Admin there to react the way he/she did (not that he/she is a he/she...LMAO!...not that there's anything wrong with that, ok, now I'm drifting!!!).

:cool:

Ha ha, he she. I am glad you made your way of here too. ;)

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Yeah I am trying to build friendships so that I have common interests with people to PM and invite them to the site!

tadfaller

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get a factory level wiring diagram for a 2006 2LT?

Members online

Latest posts