Enclave Forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Shaggy and I started up and built the Enclave forum! Spread the word when you get a chance and tell those you know who might own a Enclave...

Also features sections for Acadia, Traverse and Outlook..

You can check it out at:

www.enclaveforum.com

Lenn

Reaction score
Hey just out of curiosity what made you decide to name the forum for the least sold vehicle? It would seem to me the target demographic for the Enclave would be a whole lot less interested in a forum than Acadia and Traverse owners.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Hey just out of curiosity what made you decide to name the forum for the least sold vehicle? It would seem to me the target demographic for the Enclave would be a whole lot less interested in a forum than Acadia and Traverse owners.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I thinks its mainly because Shaggy registered the url and even though it would display under construction, the address would get a lot of traffic.

Acadia and traverse forums are so huge its not worth it to start a forum targeting those models.

rbiggers

Reaction score
My wife's aunt has an Enclave. It's whatever the LTZ version is in Buick. It is very nice! I rode in it on a 2 hour trip and it was just great!

Members online