Blue tooth and phones

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Severum17

Reaction score
Yesterday I used the map app on my phone. Didnt work with the vehicle. Thats OK. Had the phone plugged into the USB in the console. Car didnt recognize the phone like this. No problem. Unplugged it and it would not connect back to the car. Had to re pair the phone. Not hard but its BS to have to do this. Also today I paired my Ipod to the car. Works great but the thing seems to only be able to see one thing at a time. Would not see my phone. Is that what I am seeing, only one device at a time? Yeah, first world problems. My 77 Camaro has no issues like this. 2018

Last edited:

bagbyjw

Reaction score
What year and model of vehicle are you having issues with? Also try this forum post might have some information

Severum17

Reaction score
What year and model of vehicle are you having issues with? Also try this forum post might have some information

My bad 2018

Severum17

Reaction score

My bad, 2018

StuBlue

Reaction score
I think bluetooth can only pair one device at a time no?

ricklack

Reaction score
I think bluetooth can only pair one device at a time no?
Does your owner's manual address this? My 2022 can have 2 devices paired at the same time, unsure what year that started

Members online

No members online now.