adding Chrome door handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbiggers

Reaction score
No skiing or snowboarding for me! Just eating, drinking, seeing the sites, gambling, shopping, cooking at the cabin, and then some more drinking :favorites13:

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Now that sounds like my kind of fun.
Take pictures, we will want to see.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I stand at the guard rail at the drag strip, I get in the arena with bulls, I used to ride dirt bikes and have the scars to prove it. We used to ride skate boards on our backs down hills steep enough to get us up to 50+ mph.

I tend to get good at something then I tend to push the envelope beyond what is safe.
And I'm getting to old for that, it takes to long to heal up and cost a lot more money in medical expanses.

I can see me getting good at snowboarding, I have good balance and good reflexes, but I also do crazy stuff that gets me into trouble to often.

:crazy:

rbiggers

Reaction score
Still haven't forgotten the write up. I have to clean up the Equinox first before pics. It is one dirty mess after being in the mountains last weekend. Sap and slush covered.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Yeah we want to see photos of the Nox, Terrain and Srx in any of the following Conditions... Muddy, Snow covered, salt plastered and just plain nasty...

Followed with the pictures of your master cleansing skills! :waytogo:

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
So did it get wash?
I got the oil changed in the Terrain today.

rbiggers

Reaction score
Washed ours today and it looks awesome again! Interior done as well. Didn't get the pics for the handle install write up before dark. I'll get to those tomorrow after work. That sap from the mountain trip was hard to get off.

Kansas Terrain

Reaction score
Hi, the new guy on here. The chrome handles look great! Do the instructions come with the factory kits?
thanks,
Terry

Members online

No members online now.