2020 Equinox LT with Drivers Convenience Pkg

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Calpurnius

Reaction score
I'm considering purchasing a 2020 Equinox LT with Drivers Convenience Pkg. <23K miles and within the KBB recommended pricing. CarFax indicates 1-owner, a lease, and minor damage to the rear. I haven't test driven yet, but I expect to soon. It'll be the first time for me with an Equinox and a while since I've driven a Chevy. What can I expect to like about this car, and what I can I expect not to like about it? I'm a big fella -- think wider, not taller -- am I going to be comfortable in this car?

Is there anything I should know or ask about going into sales negotiations?

Thanks in advance.

bagbyjw

Reaction score
I just purchased a 2022 Equinox LS with 24K mile. I'm 6'1" pushing 260ish and the ride for me is comfortable. The space I have is great, I've not really driven it much to give a honest opinion, Yet will be taking a trip down to Florida in a few weeks so will be able to tell about long distance comfort and mileage.

Hey Vern!

Reaction score
I'm considering purchasing a 2020 Equinox LT with Drivers Convenience Pkg. <23K miles and within the KBB recommended pricing. CarFax indicates 1-owner, a lease, and minor damage to the rear. I haven't test driven yet, but I expect to soon. It'll be the first time for me with an Equinox and a while since I've driven a Chevy. What can I expect to like about this car, and what I can I expect not to like about it? I'm a big fella -- think wider, not taller -- am I going to be comfortable in this car?

Thanks in advance.
I have an 18, premier. It's comfort is what sold me. It has a nice ride and is great on the longer trips. The LT might even ride better. It has smaller wheels and more tire to soak up the bumps. My wife and I both find it roomy. We are not little people. my biggest dislike is the leaky sunroof. Otherwise, I am a happy owner.

ricklack

Reaction score
I took my Gen 3 2022 RS to Florida when I first got it, very comfortable both ways. This was from Canada.

My wife likes a LOT of room when traveling and I was concerned that the 22 was a tad narrower than the Gen 2 2013. She had absolutely zero complaints. We are both a tad wider than usual.

After 91,000km we still both love it and feel it is a very comfortable car.

I'm not sure what is included in the 2020 Convenience package, but I am liking all the new tech in mine.

StuBlue

Reaction score

Are you buying from a dealership or private seller? If you're buying from a dealership you can check the trade-in value of that Equinox on KBB and see how much more you're paying. I'd also check various sites for a similar vehicle and use those vehicles as a bargaining chip with the seller. KBB pricing data is good to know but I almost always do better just by creating some competition amongst the sellers.

Members online