Stalls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

inspyerone

Reaction score
I have a 2016 Chevy equinox it has 53,000 miles. It has begun the stall the radio panel goes dark and when I press the gas it takes it cuts off. This is been going on often on since I reached over 50,000 miles. I’m not sure what the problem is my wife drives the car and yesterday this happened and she was only going 25 miles an hour no more. Has anyone else had this issue? Is the electrical? Is it the throttlebody? Is it injection system needs to be cleaned out? Help please!

RampRat31

Reaction score
Sounds like it is electrical, especially with the throttle module. Take it to AutoZone to get the OBD fault reading. My daughter bought a 2010 AWD, and within 2 months, she had the "Limp Home" mode kick on. After I had cleaned the Throttle Body, it ran fine. Until 2 weeks later in a heavy snowstorm, which wound up being that the Throttle Body had to be completely replaced.

Members online

No members online now.