Newbie From Ohio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charvel1975

Reaction score
Hello all joined the club today, this is my first post, want to say hello to the community newbie.gif After doing a lot of research on different SUV's and reading a lot of different reviews and some test driving, I wound up trading in my 2010 Chevrolet HHR LS with almost 138,000 miles for a 2018 Chevrolet Equinox AWD LT w/1LT package with 13,329 miles on it last Saturday. It was a personal lease vehicle. The exterior color is Silver Ice Metallic and the Interior Color is Jet Black and has the LT Preferred Equipment Group, Confidence & Convenience Package, Floor Liner Package, License Plate Front Mounting Package and All Weather Floor Liners Dancing1.gif bowtie.gif

I attached some pictures that the dealer had posted on their site. I'm still trying to figure out all of the features so if anyone has some good suggestions please let me know I would appreciate it. smile.gif

Members online