Need Help with MyLink and NAV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raymond1967

Reaction score
Hi folks

Wondering if someone could shed some light on the audio system I have.

I bought a 2013 equinox LS and enjoying it thus far. I have reactivated the Onstar account and waiting to get the hardware upgrade that is needed. However, I am confused at what audio system I currently have and the possibility to upgrade it.

After searching the web for some time, I notice if not all 2013 Equinox's I seen online, have a 7" or 8" touch screen. after looking at my vehicle, it's not a touch screen. I have attached a photo of my system. I also have 3 questions if anyone would know.

1. I can't listen to google maps navigation audio from phone to the car as well as youtube play lists. I can only hear phone calls. Does the bluetooth offer the ability to do this like with other bluetooth systems in different cars (Accent)

2. What is involved in the upgrade from Onstar, meaning what gets installed?

3 Is there any chance to change my audio system and replace it with an actual chevrolet mylink 7" touch screen and navigation?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMAG0206.jpg
    IMAG0206.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 6

Members online

No members online now.