Grilles for 08 equinox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

randylutz

Reaction score
I'm currently looking for polished grilles that will fit my 08 Equinox, and i just want to ask if anyone here has tried installing them? Did you encounter any problems? I found T-rex grilles from 4wheelonline here T-Rex Grilles - 25% Off | 4WheelOnline.com I'm open to other brand suggestions.

carid

Reaction score
T-Rex is one of the leading brands in this area. With their grille on you will be able easily change the look of your Equinox: T-Rex® - Chevy Equinox 2008 2-Pc Horizontal Polished Billet Grille Depending on application, the Billet grille installs as a bolt-on overlay or as an insert, which requires cutting out the center of the factory grille while retaining the grille shell. It comes with everything required for the installation. Also, you can check all other options available for your model: http://www.carid.com/2008-chevy-equinox-grill/
Let me know if you have any questions.

Members online