Fudge Packers & Squeelers in the Super Bowl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbiggers

Reaction score
So who are you picking to win the Super Bowl? I'm taking the Packers. I don't have anything invested in either team, but I think the Packers offense will be a little too much for the Steelers!

08PILOT

Reaction score
I hate them both, but I dislike GB less than PB, so I want
GB to win, but I think PB will yet again. I probably will not
watch it all either. DVR's set only for Commercials & BEP's

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Being a cowboy fan living just down the street from the stadium I kind of hate knowing that both teams are going to be there.

I really was hopping that the Bears and Jets would be playing.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
You going to pay $200 to sit outside on the lawn and watch it?

That's per ticket and you have to buy 4.
And no way would I pay that for a game that has no team that I want to see win.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Well considering all of the high dollar hotels are booked up and what people are paying for tickets it should not be surprising that people would pay that much.
The weather looks like it will be nice next weekend and I have seen the big screen and it looks good. It will be a party there that day.

Just wish it was other teams playing.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
So do I and I have to put up with streets being closed, Cheeze heads and steelers running around town acting like they are all that.
I say just take it somewhere north and keep going till they find a pole in the snow.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
OK this is just crazy.

ARLINGTON — The NFL and Cowboys owner Jerry Jones have figured out a way to sell about 300 additional tickets to Super Bowl XLV.
They're already in the process of squeezing an estimated 18,000 temporary seats into Cowboys Stadium. But now we have found something called "stairwell standing" tickets for sale in the the huge venue.
Face value for a pair of standing on the end zone way is $350, but at least one set of tickets sold on eBay for nearly $3,500. :supergay:
"We've been working with the league from the very beginning to find as many locations for people, putting in temporary seats. We have over 15,000 of those," said Cowboys spokesman Brett Daniels. "We still have some standing room capacity on our staircase rails."
Arlington city fire officials have signed off on the plan.
The Cowboys hope to sell a record-setting 105,000 Super Bowl tickets.

Even if the game was between teams that I like and I had a wad of chash burning a hole in my pocket I would not pay that much for what you get.

Members online