For those with the Droid X...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

unccman

Reaction score
I noticed some of you had the Droid X. I just wanted to let you know about a sweet deal I came across for the Essentials Bundle.

Droid X/X2 Essentials Pack
Your Price $49.97
(0% off)
Promotion Credit -$30.00

Final Price $19.97
A $145 value!
Take advantage of our Motorola Droid X2 Launch Week offer! For 1 Week Only - Purchase this bundle at a BIG Savings!

Regular Retail Price for all pieces in this bundle bought separately is $145.
When bought as a bundle, the savings are BIG!
All the essentials to enhance your Droid X2 experience in one box. Get a HDMI cable, multimedia station, navigation/music vehicle mount, vehicle power adapter and a wall charger! A $145 value. Makes a great gift!
•HDMI cable Multimedia Station with HDMI technology (includes wall charger)
•Navigation/Music Vehicle Mount
•Vehicle Power Adapter

-Go to the verizon wireless home page

-Click Accessories

-Go down to bundles and click learn more

-Choose the Droid X2

-There is only 1 bundle.

Here is the Direct Link that I used if it works for you!

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/...cm_ite=**Slick Deals**&cm_ite=**Slick Deals**

Last edited by a moderator:

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I ordered me one. Thanks!

I didn't like the link to that forum and I know it may have been perfectly fine I just want to be careful with spam.

If you posted links to the Droid Forums that would be better in my mind!

Again, Thanks!

unccman

Reaction score
Cool. It's a legit site, but I definitely understand your reasoning for moderating it. I wasn't too sure of the rules on that; just wanted to make sure everyone knew how to get the deal if they wanted it.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Cool. It's a legit site, but I definitely understand your reasoning for moderating it. I wasn't too sure of the rules on that; just wanted to make sure everyone knew how to get the deal if they wanted it.

Yeah 10-4! Well thanks for being understanding! I will update your post with the direct link to verizon wireless.! :waytogo:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts