AC Lamps replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oleg1981

Reaction score
on my NOX i ahve to lamps burned on AC module. one lamp that eluminates the temperature regulator and another position of blower. to take module out you need:

1. deasamble center console
2. remove module from center console panel, to do that you have to unscrew 4 screws.
3. take uppart the module and take out PCB board. 98b420b6.jpg
7fc69cda.jpg
and now the fun part! the bulbs are soldered to PCB board.
Capture-28.png
what i found on internet i need 12V Microlamps 60mA. Radioshack is selling them. i both 2 of them in local shop. for 4$.
on Monday i will solder it at work. because i don't have solder at home. kinda funny. im working in electronic factory but dose not have an tools at home :D

To be continued........

oleg1981

Reaction score
i did not noutest that this section is for 2010+ equinoxes. myn is 2006 so please move it to 1gen forums.

Thanks.

nestor06

Reaction score
I had a lamp out for the airflow direction knob on my 2006 equinox. I purchased a 12v, 50 mA bulb at Radio Shack for $2.19. My soldering skills are poor, so instead of trying to remove the old bulb, I just soldered the legs of the new bulb across the the contacts of the old one. This did the trick and saved me at least $140 (the cost of a new A/C control module). (If I wanted illumination that bad!)

Members online