2018 wont start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gin

Reaction score
my 2018 Equinox LT 2.0 stopped at a light and the auto stop start kicked in as normal. The light changed and I took my foot off of the brake and the car did not start back up. Tried everything but had to get it towed. Whenever I try turning it on, all the lights turns on and even the heater but not the heated seats and engine.
What could be causing this?

Big Papi

Reaction score
Battery, Starter, Wiring fault, Failed module or ... A thorough diagnostic will turn up the problem.

GirlDriver

Reaction score
my 2018 Equinox LT 2.0 stopped at a light and the auto stop start kicked in as normal. The light changed and I took my foot off of the brake and the car did not start back up. Tried everything but had to get it towed. Whenever I try turning it on, all the lights turns on and even the heater but not the heated seats and engine.
What could be causing this?

Bang on your starter with a screw driver or little hammer or something. A lot of times that will kick off a dying starter at least once.

DO NOT buy starters from Auto Zone. Their manufacture makes lemons.

Also check your spark plugs. Check your relay's in the fuse box and fuses.

Members online

No members online now.