ZZP Performance Intake Tube for 2.0 LTG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrah

Reaction score
I have a new, never installed ZZP LTG Silicon Intake Tube (https://zzperformance.com/collections/ats/products/regal-ltg-silicone-intake-tube) that will work for an Equinox (and probably for a Terrain but can't guarantee). See the second review on the link to the part from a user who installed in their Nox. Also, the intake hose only works for LTG engines equipped with the flexible pcv hose rather than the rigid plastic one - except in this case I also have a brand new, never used, genuine GM flexible pcv hose to replace your rigid plastic one. Bought for my 2019 Nox but never got the chance to install. Intake tube brand new is $129 and I paid around $50 for the pcv tube but they are hard to find. I am offering both for $125 plus shipping costs. Also available to pick up in Chester County PA. I can send pictures and will hopefully post some soon.

Members online