Yep. Im still around

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rwblaine82

Reaction score
Been busy since it got hot around here. Big project in my yard. Wish I had my own backhoe, tired of waitin on people, cutted down. Abt 15 trees, making yard bigger so I can add a pool next summer.

Deal with stopping the friggin swamp in back too, lost about 30 lbs since started in yard back in april. Will take pics of what I have done so far.

As of equinox. Its running great but stabitrak light keeps coming on. I dont know why. Otherwise its one sexxy car! How ya all doing?

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Good here.. Really glad to here from you!

We all have been killer busy we just managed enough time to pay our internet bills..

:ROFLJest:

rwblaine82

Reaction score
Ya right that wasnt funny...... Lol just kiddig. Been busy taking care of 3 houses. One is mine, other is my names on the will for if that owner dies, and a friend of mine while her guy is away oversea for work. And havent been on the forums in a long time.

I got the itch to find a old sears suburban or david bradley suburban tractor to rebuild.

I bought a new sthil weed wacker nice stuff! I manged to get my eye messed up by weedwacking(safety glasses was on). Been bothering me all night got all the dirt out but wife checked say my eyelash skin got cut and now swollen. I guess thats whats bothering my eye. AINT NO FUN! errr

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I love Stihl stuff. I got 3 leaf blowers, 2 hedge trimmers, Edger(straight shaft that converts to a brush blade and a chainsaw...

Sorry about your eye...

I have had a couple issues over the years with my eye. Had a contact tare and didn't know it... As it came away from my eye and dried out it was irritating me and my eye. I Proceeded to rub my eye thinking that there was a eye lash in the way. Scratched the piss out of my eye and woke up sensitive as piss to any light... Had to sleep in a dark room day and night until I went to the emergency room...

That was another story. They could not give me the sample drops that they put in my eye... I had to purchase the prescription

($$$). My doctor was sweet. He said, I am throwing this away and I don't know what happened to them after that as he set them on the table in front of me and left the room. :waytogo:

rwblaine82

Reaction score
Still here, waxed the equinox today. Been busy, quit my job last week and running around like crazy before aug 8th to get stuff done. Got a new job in a small town abt 2.5 hrs away as a diesel mechanic for natural gas drilling trucks. Its a boom business there now. Im making 130 percent pay raise now, and work as many OT i want :). Starting 6 am every morning til when im done. Could be 6 pm. Sat is optional. So its 60-72 hrs a week . Sweet. The only downfall is ill be away from my family for 5 days a week. Am currently looking into buying a in bed camper or a towing camper to sleep at work 5 days a week. Yep. Its a life changing experience for me. Wish me luck!

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Still here, waxed the equinox today. Been busy, quit my job last week and running around like crazy before aug 8th to get stuff done. Got a new job in a small town abt 2.5 hrs away as a diesel mechanic for natural gas drilling trucks. Its a boom business there now. Im making 130 percent pay raise now, and work as many OT i want :). Starting 6 am every morning til when im done. Could be 6 pm. Sat is optional. So its 60-72 hrs a week . Sweet. The only downfall is ill be away from my family for 5 days a week. Am currently looking into buying a in bed camper or a towing camper to sleep at work 5 days a week. Yep. Its a life changing experience for me. Wish me luck!

I would look into any possible local camp grounds to see what rental units they might have available that are permanently parked. Just a thought...

rwblaine82

Reaction score
Thats my plan. Im new there so i have to look around. But alot of rv parks sounds expensive there and i wouldnt want to spend that much. Have to keep looking. I dont want to live there cause theres soo much trucks goin thru there daily, and natural gas underground make me worry to have fires, etc, most of all is ill have to buy bottled water to drink.

Members online