What are you eating?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbiggers

Reaction score
Starting tomorrow night, my meals for the next 4 days will be EPIC. My wife has lots of family here in our town and there is a party at a different house each night. I'm going to gain 10 pounds this week.....

rbiggers

Reaction score
Protein drink after the gym, hot pocket, and.........a small piece of cake! I know, I know....kind of defeats going to the gym.

08PILOT

Reaction score
Cleaver Tenderized and Forked Flat Boneless Chicken Breasts w/ My Special 8 Hr Marinade and Grilled to Perfection. :waytogo:

(Then Sliced into thin strips and Put together with Fresh Tortillas, Mexican Cheese, Bell Peppers, Etc... aka Fajitas) :peace:

prheaume

Reaction score
saturday was 2'' cut Angus ribsteak on the grill, sunday with my dad at my favorite restaurant down here : Daniel Lapointe Brewery. 15 buffalo shrimp with rice, cesar salad and south west potato ( potato cut in quarter, with cheese, chicken, bacon and a special ranch sauce).

Man that was delicious!

TheDarkKnightKnox

Reaction score
saturday was 2'' cut Angus ribsteak on the grill, sunday with my dad at my favorite restaurant down here : Daniel Lapointe Brewery. 15 buffalo shrimp with rice, cesar salad and south west potato ( potato cut in quarter, with cheese, chicken, bacon and a special ranch sauce).

Man that was delicious!

Dear lord my mouth is watering!!!!! Sounds so good

Members online