The challenge of a life

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prheaume

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Last april I started to train to loose weight as I was (and still) really overweight. Does it for my health and be able to be there when I have kids and everything.

In 4 months and a half I was able to drop 50 pounds. I'm really proud of that but since 2 or 3 weeks my motivations is really low. So I decided to enroll to the Spartan Race. It's an 8 miles obstacle races made by the US Navy.

it will be the hardest thing done in my life but I want to do it for me. 9 months left before the race, started a big trainning plan for that.

I'll keep you updated on the prepare, for those interested !

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Way to go, hope you can keep it up.
I know it's hard to do and you have to keep at it all the time, but you will feel better for it and it's really worth it.
The really hard part is finding the right motivation.

prheaume

Reaction score
thanks everyone! Not easy to focus on the goal but I do my best. The hard part is when we go to restaurant with all workmate and they all eat junk food, and you order a salad with a diet coke... you feel so wrong lol

Members online