The Bull$hit corner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prheaume

Reaction score
As a good news never comes alone .... a friend I know since I'm 7 died this afternoon from a hearth attack at 30 yo ... can this stop one day?

prheaume

Reaction score
Wow sorry to hear that.

still shaked. this guy was my neighboor at my parents house. we know each other since we are 8 yo. when I arrived at the home and saw the police car, coroner truck and the yellow rope ''police line do not cross'' all around the house I was terrorised about what can have happened inside. Hopefully it was a natural death, nobody's involved in that and I thank god for that.

prheaume

Reaction score
Yes, he was supposed to be at a party with his family. After a couple of hours, his dad called his uncle to pass by his home to check why he's not arrived. When he checked on the windows he saw him facing down on the floor. That was terrible.

08PILOT

Reaction score
Been looking at New Trucks for the last 6 weeks since I made
the deal on selling the Dually. Man this is a tough decision, it
seems easy to most but if I'm spending $50K on a truck that
thing better have everything I ever wanted and then some!

08PILOT

Reaction score
Not looking at HD's or Dually's. I want a Daily Driver
so it will be a New Crew Cab 4wd 1/2 Ton Pick-up.

prheaume

Reaction score
Last goodbye to my friend Erik yesterday. He was a big tunning fan. The last 11 years were on his 1988 GMC Jimmy. 350 in it, body kit, no handle on door, open with a remote, 20 tunned car were in front of the church when ''he arrived'' at the church. Will never ear the song One life from Hedley the same way.

RIP my friend

Love you

prheaume

Reaction score
usually bull**** but now it's rainning so bad outside !! good thing after 27 consecutive days of sun, grass turned to yellow lol

prheaume

Reaction score
We had news from the legist who take care of my friend when he passed away. Apparently he was taking diet shakes from a company named Visalus. Their plan is to replace every solid intake that you have on a day by 5 shakes and some fruits. According to the legist, there is something in this product that can cause the hearth to go really bad. Health Canada take this folder because he is the 3rd guy who died this year related to Visalus.

Be careful guys with what you take!!

TheDarkKnightKnox

Reaction score
Moved to a new place that has a lot of construction. I wash the NOX and the next day he's dirty. Can't wait for it to be over cause its some Bill$hit!!!

TheDarkKnightKnox

Reaction score
Got nailed in the front end this morning by a exhaust heat shield from an old chevy venture. I got out of the way just enough to make sure it didn't come up over the bumper. But it did leave a nice gash in the plastic bumper cover.

Can't have anything nice!

Members online