The Bull$hit corner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prheaume

Reaction score
I know, as I live close to US border, I often take the wife for a ride and a dinner in US and fill up the truck on your side lol

BTW, I'm looking for Barcelo Imperial rum, but can't get it here, do you have any idea if there is an ''online'' liquor store that can ship it?

TheDarkKnightKnox

Reaction score
Its $3.59 for regular here in columbus, ohio

Its was $3.20 last week and $3.05 the week before still don't understand how it goes up and down so much in a short period of time.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I know, as I live close to US border, I often take the wife for a ride and a dinner in US and fill up the truck on your side lol

BTW, I'm looking for Barcelo Imperial rum, but can't get it here, do you have any idea if there is an ''online'' liquor store that can ship it?

That stuff can be hard to get here and might be almost imposable to get shipped up there unless you can find a local liquor store willing to help you.
Next time I am talking to my friend that lives up by Thunder Bay I will ask her, she might know. Although she tends to make her own moonshine.
I keep asking her to ship that to me... :ROFLJest:
That probably would not go over to well with customs. :mad:

TheDarkKnightKnox

Reaction score

Beverage Warehouse
4935 Mc Connell Ave #21, Los Angeles, CA 90066 (310) 306-2822 FAX (310) 821-4555
18249 RON BARCELO IMPERIAL RUM
Spirits : Rum Product type: 750ml Bottle $26.95 Each 80 pf Dominican Republic

Maybe they can ship a case?

prheaume

Reaction score
I just need it to be shipped to Vermont.. I'll pick it there. We have this rhum about once a year and I missed it this year...

prheaume

Reaction score
Yes .. had to call the cops AGAIN, because someone was trying to enter my appartment AGAIN in the middle of the night. I'm so tired of this appartment. 6 months till moving....

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Yes .. had to call the cops AGAIN, because someone was trying to enter my appartment AGAIN in the middle of the night. I'm so tired of this appartment. 6 months till moving....

Get a recording of a big dog barking and some good speakers.
Play that the next time.

prheaume

Reaction score
haha great idea! To do a little recap, here's what we got since December 11:

-1th of December : Someone tryed to enter my appartment by the patio who's 8' high from the ground. The guy was on drug and tought it was his appartment who's in reality 5km away from where I live.

-March 2012: Back from a weekend out of a town, found 3 big spot of water at some place of the appartment, apparently the water from the ice on the roof enter the walls and goes into all appartment.

July 3rd 2012: The neighboor under me had a big fight with his wife. The wife go out with the baby, he started to shoot shotgun shells in the city.

July 28 2012: You know it, drunk girl kick on the door to open it. Apparently she lost her keys and try to kick every door to open it to find a place to sleep.

Damn ... so tired of this place. We rent this appartment as we were new in this city and don't know anything of this part of the city. Now I just can't wait to get out.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
haha great idea! To do a little recap, here's what we got since December 11:

-1th of December : Someone tryed to enter my appartment by the patio who's 8' high from the ground. The guy was on drug and tought it was his appartment who's in reality 5km away from where I live.

-March 2012: Back from a weekend out of a town, found 3 big spot of water at some place of the appartment, apparently the water from the ice on the roof enter the walls and goes into all appartment.

July 3rd 2012: The neighboor under me had a big fight with his wife. The wife go out with the baby, he started to shoot shotgun shells in the city.

July 28 2012: You know it, drunk girl kick on the door to open it. Apparently she lost her keys and try to kick every door to open it to find a place to sleep.

Damn ... so tired of this place. We rent this appartment as we were new in this city and don't know anything of this part of the city. Now I just can't wait to get out.

When is your lease up?

prheaume

Reaction score
March 31 2013

We have a thing called ''regis du logement'' ... it is like a part of the government who is in charge of relation between owners and people who lease the appartment ... I can get an appointment to get my contract break but there is 13 months of waiting..

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score

was she cute? you could have had some fun with her :boobs::rape:
well untill she:doublepuke:

:joke:

TheDarkKnightKnox

Reaction score
March 31 2013

We have a thing called ''regis du logement'' ... it is like a part of the government who is in charge of relation between owners and people who lease the appartment ... I can get an appointment to get my contract break but there is 13 months of waiting..

So you don't have a set lease you just say hey i want out and wait for the "gov Body" to say alright you can go....?

prheaume

Reaction score
So you don't have a set lease you just say hey i want out and wait for the "gov Body" to say alright you can go....?

The lease is setted for 12 months. But in some cases you can break the contract if the owner agree. If not, you called the government office and you ask for a lease contract break, if they say yes, the owner have no choise.

And there is not enough violence in my case to break the lease contract...

prheaume

Reaction score
I talked with the owner (thanks to my boss lawyer ;) ), and he is open to break the contract as long as I find someone to take our place. Finally !

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I talked with the owner (thanks to my boss lawyer ;) ), and he is open to break the contract as long as I find someone to take our place. Finally !

Now you just need to find some drug dealer to take it, or maybe a hit man.
Or better yet, find some one like Ted Bundy. :shocked:

Members online