Replacement WiperBlades??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08PILOT

Reaction score
Original Equipment Manufacture (Another word for Stock or what came on it from Factory)

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I still have the original ones on, they are still working good.

08PILOT

Reaction score
Never said they didn't work good, they just didn't stay planted
well enough for me at Higher speeds. The Icons skip a lot less.

08PILOT

Reaction score
U can usually catch em on sale if you
check the Sunday paper inserts, but I
think they were still around $20 each.

mclark10

Reaction score
I have a 2011 LT and the wiper blades on it were lousy from the start. I can't see to find the correct type of aftermarket blade. Did they change the connection on the '11 and newer? Mine is a push button release design rather than the typical hook or pin type. Anybody know where to get these other than through GM?
Thanks

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I am almost positive if you look up a a 2010 or 2011 I am pretty sure nothing has changed.

At Autozone they have the information for the driver side wiper blade. I think it was 22" or 24" Can't quite remember. THere was no info on the passenger side. So they looked up the older style and it said 18" for the passenger side. I went with a 19" and it was perfect.

If you go to Autozone or Advanced they will help you select the right wiper and then you will know for future reference. I still don't think they have a replacement for the rear window wiper.

mclark10

Reaction score
Thanks. Mine measure 24" driver and 17" pass. I bought Duralast from Autozone as they told me last time I was there for another car they were as good as the Bosch or Michelins. I'll take them back tomorrow and talk to them about this one. I also bought Valeos from tirerack.com using my car as the selection tool and I have to send them back too as they are the hook type. The caveat of buying online. Thanks again, just don't really want OEM. Just hoping something from an auto store will fit.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Thanks. Mine measure 24" driver and 17" pass. I bought Duralast from Autozone as they told me last time I was there for another car they were as good as the Bosch or Michelins. I'll take them back tomorrow and talk to them about this one. I also bought Valeos from tirerack.com using my car as the selection tool and I have to send them back too as they are the hook type. The caveat of buying online. Thanks again, just don't really want OEM. Just hoping something from an auto store will fit.

Yeah keep us updated on what you end up getting. I know how you need good wipers for those Northern winters.

BTW, Welcome to the site and feel free to start a intro thread with a few photos of your ride when you get a chance.

mswerb

Reaction score
Most auto parts stores website should have a "Replacement Parts" section where you can find parts for your specific vehicle. Any time I need something I use this feature and print out the part numbers and find them in the store myself, instead of asking for help.

Members online

No members online now.