Replacement WiperBlades??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
Anyone have a favorite? I have always used OEM, but these on the Nox did not hold up well (had issues from the start to be honest)...I just had new OEM's put on my company Nox, and not impressed with those either....Need a nice set for my Nox.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Bosch Icon Wiper blades received ratings of best 5 out of 5 in January of 06. I have been buying them for my vehicles ever since.

Best wiper blades that I have ever used.

SPH01

Reaction score
Rear Wiper

How do you change the rear wiper. Car is only 16months and this will be the third one. Thinking the dealer is putting on old stock.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
That's a good question. Never touched mine nor do I hardly use it. Best thing to do is get the auto zone guys to do it for you so you can learn what they do.They put them on free anyways with the purchase.

SPH01

Reaction score
Rear Wiper

Well, they messed with it for a while and decided they didn't know either.
Someone please tell me I don't have to go to the dealer again.

08PILOT

Reaction score
You should just be able to match it up by the
length even without an available part number.

Lenn

Reaction score
I've tried and tried to like the Bosch Icons... but they SUCK! I've purchased them three times for my wife's 2007 Mazda 6i and twice for my old F150. Each time, I got less than 6 months out of them before they started streaking. (Before you ask, no windshield blemishes or extreme road grime/bugs.)

Now... RainX Lattitudes have been on her Mazda for the last nearly 18 months with only minimal streaking developing over the last month or so and I will be buying a set for my Nox as soon as the Duralast Flex blades wear out... wich for now also seem to be doing better than the Icon's did. Bosch will never get another dime from me for their blades.

Also, if you can find them- Michelin makes a badass metal frame blade. IDK if they've ventured into flex blades yet. I have not been able to find them since I moved to Texas, but in Virginia I had them on both my cars.

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
Also, if you can find them- Michelin makes a badass metal frame blade. IDK if they've ventured into flex blades yet. I have not been able to find them since I moved to Texas, but in Virginia I had them on both my cars.

I could NEVER! I get free tires if a car that has Michelins on them LMAO! Reason I'm running around on BS Dueler H/T Alenza's...I work for Bridgestone as a Technical Sales Rep

I ended up going w/ Rainx Latitudes...I had a credit @ wally world I needed to use on something! They had the Bosch, but only Marathon and did not have the right type of fitting. Anything imo will be better than stock!

Last edited:

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I still have the stock ones and they are still good, going on 7 months now. Wonder how they will hold up to the Texas summer.

EquitableNox

Reaction score
My .02 cents..

I fancy the OEM windshield wipers because they're (A) cheap, at $10 and (B) last a decent amount of time. Please note that the former reason is the primary reason why I dig them :waytogo:

As far as their durability is concerned, I seem to be getting at least a year worth of usage out of my wipers. Maybe I'm in the minority on this one..

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
My .02 cents..

I fancy the OEM windshield wipers because they're (A) cheap, at $10 and (B) last a decent amount of time. Please note that the former reason is the primary reason why I dig them :waytogo:

As far as their durability is concerned, I seem to be getting at least a year worth of usage out of my wipers. Maybe I'm in the minority on this one..

I still have factory wiper blades on our Nox so you may be onto something! :waytogo:

rbiggers

Reaction score
I have always had good luck with the OEM blades, but then again I live in West Texas and the wiper blades just don't get much use out here. I've had Rain-X blades before and those suckers are awesome!

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
if you're not using the rainx latitudes then you're seriously doing your chevy a dis-service

I just put Bosch Icons on my Nox and love them. The Latitudes were my second choice of which I almost got at the time because the Icons were on sale and I thought they did not have the size I needed, well they didn't.

I think driver is suppose to be 21" of which they had and passenger is suppose to be 18" and I purchased the 19" instead and it fit perfectly.

Members online

No members online now.