Rebuilding the front end

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Best13et

Reaction score
Greetings all
i am rebuilding the front end on a 07 Equinox LT AWD with just under 80k miles from a wreck it got in from the previous owner . i have stripped down all parts effected in the wreck and have a little tweaking to do to bend everything back to normal. But my question is what maintenance issues should i address while it is opened up.

So far
i have drained the fluid and changed the trans filter
Plan on buying pulstar plugs and replacing the wires

The list of parts being replaced
1 complete bumper assembly
2 rebar
3 both fenders
4 grill and insert
5 headlight assemblys
6 radiator
7 condenser
8 hood

Some of these parts had minor damage but got a good deal on everything so replacing it all

I just dont want to think down the road darn i should have replaced that while i had the chance Thank You !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 5

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Hey! Welcome to the site!

I really can't think of anything other than the serpentine belt. I'd just fix it and repair it. I would just look really hard at the bushings in the upper and lower control arms and t-rod's just to make sure everything is good and undamaged. Once you get it all back together, get it checked for alignment.

Members online

No members online now.