Rear Wiper/Wiper motor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daily Driven 09

Reaction score
Anyone have any problems with there rear wiper motor that just stop working then make a nasty loud humming noise weather the car on or off?

My wife just heard the the humming noise for the first time today so it surely does not happen all the time but the wiper motor just stopped working last week. We've own the car for since 2010 and it's the first problem we have had with it, 23k on the clock and I suspect it has killed my battery over this past weekend.

If I can't figure it out I'll let the warranty company pay the dealer to fix it!

oleg1981

Reaction score
its 100% killed the battery! known issue with some noxes! let it be replaced by the warranty!

Daily Driven 09

Reaction score
Great! I've heard of this issue on my 2004 suburban but I thought gm would of fixed it by now.

When she got home I went out and forced the wiper to move some gear grinded and then it started working but I still plan to take it to the dealer tomorrow!

Was there a recall or TSB on this by chance?

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I am surprised they don't sell them on ebay... Usually they have tons of them.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

prheaume

Reaction score
Mine is officially dead! It he took care of drainning the battery!

All the winter I have been laughing at BMW's that don't start when it cold, my boss sent a 328xi to boost me... shame lol

unplug it by the time I find a new one, don't want to pay a lot for this !

prheaume

Reaction score
new one, a bit affraid that one from scrap will do the same thing. but as I can see, new one will maybe not last longer than a used one, hard decision!

Members online

No members online now.