Pink eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Jerk at work had it last week and now I have it, when I get back to work I'm going to
:nutkick:first
then:chair:
then:killer:
then:025:
and save this for last:lazer:to him.

Doc said it was going around right now.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
This nut has no TV (he has one but it does not work with digital) .
His ac went out on his truck and he would not take it in to get fixed even though it was under warranty.
He uses space heaters in his house. Will not fix the central air.
Has no computer
probably does not know what a radio is.
Eats what ever he kills, finds dead on the side of the road or what ever someone gives him.
I gave him a rat snake that I had to kill at work one night and he smoked and ate it.
He killed a rabbit and put the baby fetuses that he found inside her in his stew.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
He probably got pink eye from eating road kill:puke:. I'd stay well away from that dude.

He runs the press brake and even if he brakes a part wrong and needs one more cut he writes ALL I HAD on the work order.
I think that's were I got it from, a ALL I HAD work order.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I would also look at your company handbook. There may be some hygiene issues at hand... Hope it gets better soon.
Thanks

When I called in I told the day shift sup that I heard that he had a red eye, I did not see it but knowing Neal he checked and if it was red he would have been sent home.

The eye drops are already working and I still got to put that greasy stuff in before I go to bed. Doc said with that and my immune system that I have I should be better by Thursday.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Thanks

When I called in I told the day shift sup that I heard that he had a red eye, I did not see it but knowing Neal he checked and if it was red he would have been sent home.

The eye drops are already working and I still got to put that greasy stuff in before I go to bed. Doc said with that and my immune system that I have I should be better by Thursday.

Well hey thats looking up news! I thought I had it once but it was just itchy eyes from allergies.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Well hey thats looking up news! I thought I had it once but it was just itchy eyes from allergies.

That's what I thought was going on with me, I know the mountain ceder pollen is up and it has given me a problem before.

Well I doing a lot better, one more day and I should be all well again.

rbiggers

Reaction score
I hear it's just terrible. Hope I never get it. I try to wash my hands many times a day with all the things going around right now.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
At least for me it was not that bad, itched a little and watered a little.
But then agin I went to my doctor and told him I did not feel well one time, the CT scan looked like my appendix had ruptured it was that bad.

Last edited:

rbiggers

Reaction score
At least for me it was not that bad, itched a little and watered a little.
But then aging I went to my doctor and told him I did not feel well one time, the CT scan looked like my appendix had ruptured it was that bad.

I had to take a friend to the emergency room really suddenly last summer for a ruptured appendix. He was in bad shape. Very dangerous thing.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
You need to do that but what I want to know is
1 is it not going to hurt to take one of your eyes out and swallow it
or
2 how can you see into your own body?

OK you can hit me for that. :hahano:

rbiggers

Reaction score
You need to do that but what I want to know is
1 is it not going to hurt to take one of your eyes out and swallow it