Photography thread....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
Like taking pictures, figured I would start an OT thread for photosharing!

The last nite shuttle launch (unless they change the schedule), was in April 2010. Photos unedited, and in a slideshow....Taken from approximately 7miles away from launch site

Last edited:

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Good idea. I am going to ask shaggy to make us a photography section with sub sections for vehicle photos and general photography...

That is a jaw dropping photo there....

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Good idea. I am going to ask shaggy to make us a photography section with sub sections for vehicle photos and general photography...

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score

Its a slide show...so several other pictures if you clikc on it. Couldnt figure out the code to display on the forum as slideshow

The fun things to do when its raining outside and I want to take my ski out!

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Oh cool. I will have to check that out when I get to the house I can't view it on my phone the slide show that is.....

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I had the opportunity to go on a whale watch near Boston several years ago, before I was married come to think about it.. I couldn't make it. sure wish that I could have gone! They did not see any whales that day anyways.

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
I had the opportunity to go on a whale watch near Boston several years ago, before I was married come to think about it.. I couldn't make it. sure wish that I could have gone! They did not see any whales that day anyways.

I did a few tours like that before.....both came up empty as well lol

Members online