Outside temperature not displaying

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xanrgirl

Reaction score
I had the sensor replaced on my 2012 equinox which fixed the air conditioning not always blowing cold, but blowing hot. Previously, the outside temperature display would be 20 30 degrees less then actual. Now the a/c works great, but there is no outside temperature display at all. Not even the dashes. I checked that the sensor was connected (located by the front license plate). Any ideas? Thanks!

xanrgirl

Reaction score
works now?

I had the sensor replaced on my 2012 equinox which fixed the air conditioning not always blowing cold, but blowing hot. Previously, the outside temperature display would be 20 30 degrees less then actual. Now the a/c works great, but there is no outside temperature display at all. Not even the dashes. I checked that the sensor was connected (located by the front license plate). Any ideas? Thanks!

So the next morning when I start up my car, the temperature is displaying. My husband said all he did was jiggle the sensor. Do you think there's a short or something?

Members online

No members online now.