not going skinny dipping in the Trinity any more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08PILOT

Reaction score
Hmmmm, didn't think of it that way, now I'm
hungry for some Cajun Fried Gator Sausage.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
People piss me off because they are so stupid..

This guy is a real Low-Life for killing an animal that had been around for so long for no reason other than collecting a trophy. This is NOT true hunting when you sneak up behind a defenseless animal and shoot it in the back of the head and real hunters would never do something like that. I, for one, would never want a sleazy person such as him representing me in a Court Of Law. I sincerely hope the 'Real Hunters' of Texas will remember him and not utilize his services in the future.

I would only hope this individual goes swimming in the Trinity and gets killed by one of these beasts... I mean everyone is entitled to a opinion...

But, if this person knew anything about hunting they would know that its about stalking, trapping and taking the shot before game recognizes it is in danger. That's the game.

Man was placed on this earth to rule over animals. If they threaten man kind they will be taken out. It's our job.

Even a Lion sneaks up on its pray and kills it most of the time before it even knows what is going on.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
O you always get a few of the nuts coming out of the wood work, I wonder if they have any real idea how things really work out in the wild.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I guess not... one thing I know is that anyone who watched bambi could have easily grasped that type of mentallity...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Some people are just that way, they seem to live in a dream world.

Lenn

Reaction score
I'd like to see the people from "Swamp People" get stuck on a deserted island with a group of PETA members. LOL!

Members online

No members online now.