New member has a question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

northcreek2624

Reaction score
Hi, We just purchased a 2011 LT2 Nox for my wife and I've been slowly turning it into an LTZ looking suv. Already did the door handles, rack rails and now would like to do the "pseudo skid plates" in chrome. Has anyone installed the 25798905 rear plate or 25798760 front plates to their non-chrome package bumpers? I'm prepared to do any modifications as long as it's doable....thanks in advance, Mike.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I would love to see pictures of this! I do love the LT2 package, though I would rather have it with memory seats. Sometimes you have to get the LTZ model for that package. It's not so bad if you are the only one driving the vehicle. The wife and I put the seat at opposite ends!

I haven't done the particular mod that you are talking about though I would like to do the chrome roof rack.

Post pictures when you can!

How did you hear about this place? Also, Welcome to the site! We are glad to have you here!

northcreek2624

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I have the same seat issues between me an my wife lol.
I wanted a LTZ because we had a Malibu LTZ before this an they do have all the cool stuff.
We got a decent price on this pretty loaded up LT2 and my wife loved it at first sight so I jumped on it because she started out wanting a Rav4 :signs16:
I'll post some pictures when I get the rear chrome that I ordered today, I plan on installing a Bosch park assist at the same time...Mike
ps I just found the site in a search.

northcreek2624

Reaction score
Bosch Park Pilot Kit F00E290021 | eBay

This is oem for most auto manufacturers and is the only one to install.
This will be the third one that I have installed on our vehicles.
This auction will be a steal if it goes below $200, I have paid $259 in the past. These are quality kits that do not break like the Chinese junk out there. They give an audible and a progressive led display...Mike.

northcreek2624

Reaction score
Started the front bumper trim today..

Started on the front and was surprised to find that all the mounting slots are clearly marked on the back(see pic).You would/want to remove it to do this. It's slow going with various gadgets to make the cutouts. A razor knife, hacksaw blade and files worked for me. The key hole shaped slots are the most time consuming. I will do on vehicle pics when I do the rear in several weeks. I know this is no biggie since you can see these everywhere but, I need this to make the Mocha POP...least that's what I told my wife..Mike.
front bumper 001.jpg

front bumper 002.jpg

front bumper 003.jpg

bumper 2nd 002.jpg

Members online

No members online now.