My only complante

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1der

Reaction score
My only complante with my 2013 Equinox is the key fob. It's not lighted. I can't find the correct button to push in the dark.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I have never found this to be a issue with only 3-4 buttons that are on the fob.

You could try upgrading to the LCD screen fob.

If I needed a "lighted" fob, I would just use the app on my phone that performs all the functions like, lock/unlock, lift gate and remote start functions.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX HD

1der

Reaction score
Sure, could use my phone to illuminate my fob but you miss my point. I want to see it NOW!!! But it still is no big deal ( great vehicle) I only have 1400 miles on the odometer and not real familiar with the picky things. LCD screen Fob upgrade? Where is something like that? I'll try a Google search. Thanks for the ideas.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Sure, could use my phone to illuminate my fob but you miss my point. I want to see it NOW!!! But it still is no big deal ( great vehicle) I only have 1400 miles on the odometer and not real familiar with the picky things. LCD screen Fob upgrade? Where is something like that? I'll try a Google search. Thanks for the ideas.

No, what I am saying if my car had the OnStar free app, I would be using those features on my phone. I wouldn't use the fob but to drive it.

Since I don't have access to the app with my 2010. I have no issues using the key fob, even in the dark.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX HD

Members online

No members online now.