Might be adding a new Nox to the family

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tallbump

Reaction score
We've been taking care of this guy since Thursday night

IMG_1005.jpg

I saw him running the neighborhood Thursday morning before work.

Thursday night he was hanging out with our dog Bonnie in our front yard. We tried tieing him out while we tried to find his owner. It was raining out. Got the girls in bed and brought him in. Can't be too safe. He's a big baby. Very well behaved.

So we've been trying to track the owner. He has a City dog license. After calls to the animal shelter, the police and the Humane Society, Marcia tracked the dog license to a local store. We got the owners last know address and phone number. Of course, the number no longer works.

Not knowing the owner, we didn't feel comfortable going to that address. (It's not in the best neighborhood, across town.)

So the animal control officer was supposed to go check it out Friday, but we never heard back from him. So we have reports with the police, the shelter that animal control takes strays to, and the humane society, and no one has claimed him.

We've taken to calling him Nox. Since we already have a Bonnie, (named after my Bonneville) Nox was just a natural name.
We know he's a boy, and according to his license he's 2 years old. I guess that makes him a 2010 model

More pics

IMG_1040.jpg
IMG_1037.jpg
IMG_1030.jpg
IMG_1027.jpg
IMG_1024.jpg

So if we don't find the owner soon, he might just stay. Still trying to talk the wife into that

Last edited:

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Such a gorgeous dog! I miss ours! We are away for the weekend and they are with my parents! Such good dogs!

That little girl has the same color hair as my wife and my 2 nieces!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

tallbump

Reaction score
Hope you're having a good weekend Brian.

My youngest daughter has the same hair color too

Members online